Yard to Meter Conversion Tool: (click here)
For help in tracking your swimmers times, it is important to know that some pool are 25 meters and some pools are 25 yards.
The conversion from meters to yards is 1.11. Thus if the event is swam in a meter pool to get a yard time for that event, take the time and divide it by 1.11 or to convert from yards to meters, multiple the time by 1.11. If a time is 1 minute and some seconds, the time must be first made into all seconds (ie 1 min = 60 sec).
An example: 50 Free was swam in a meter pool and the time was 1:13.53. Make the time 73.53 and divide by 1.11 for a yard time of 66.2 which is then 1:06.20.
- Annville Cleona is a meter pool
- Hummelstown is a yard pool
- Middletown is a meter pool
- Devon Crest is a meter pool
- Willowood is a meter pool
Mid-Penn Swim League: (click here)
- This site offers results, league information, details on Divisionals, All-Stars and Mid-Caps, top 16 times in the entire league for each event, invitational information, swimming news and more.
- The Hummelstown Flamingos are in Division B.
Our Competition in Division B
LEB-Y (Lebanon YMCA)
Our local Winter Swimming League
Central Penn Aquatic League: (click here)